10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME-
1. I knew by the age of 9 that I wanted to be a stylist. I couldn't have dreamt it would be this fun, I just knew I wanted to create. Besides, I'd already had years of experience working on my Barbies and American Girl Dolls.
2. When I'm not on set, I'm home with my husband Greg
and our two busy teenage boys.
I am also a soccer Mom and I love it.
3. I graduated Cosmetology School in the year 2000. During lunch we'd have dance parties to Destiny's Child,
Britney Spears & N'Sync...
I feel old now.
4. I spent 12 yrs in Kansas City, That's where the commercial side of my career began. We returned to Phx in 2017, but I left a piece of my heart in KC.
I am forever grateful to the experiences & friendships I made there. And also for Southwest Airlines because luckily, those relationships continue to grow.
5. Orange has been my favorite color since middle school and I love the smell of orange blossoms,
Both can make me instantly happy.
I am not a fan however of those orange flavored
chocolate balls, gross.
6. I have a ridiculous memory for movie lines and song lyrics. It's not uncommon for me to break into song, or Tommy boy... just please don't ask me to do math without a calculator.
7. Making new friends on set or working with established ones is pretty much the best thing ever.
I crave creative energy.
8. I really love to travel. I've been lucky to explore this world a little, but I've only scratched the surface.
Quote Ariel, "I want moooore." (See, #6, I told ya. ;)
9. I like food- a lot. So, I've learned to enjoy running.
I've completed 14 half marathons & 1 Full marathon. I had the chicken pot pie from Mimi's Cafe after that 26.2,
totally worth it.
10. This is more than a job for me, it's a passion. I love helping people feel beautiful. It doesn't matter if they're a professional model or a friend down the street, Everyone wants to feel confident in their own skin. I help make that happen and that feels pretty great.
Did you actually read through them all?
Now, give me a call or hit me up on the medias,
Let's become friends. :)